

I would start this post off with resolutions and the bright year that lies ahead, but I think its been beaten into our heads around this time of year....and I believe that should be our outlook period. We should strive for the best, and better ourselves continually. Unfortunately, many of us concentrate on that in January--then get too busy mid Febuary. I'm guilty of that too, no finger pointing here-just honesty.
Onto the postcards...
I now know I am not the only person who has morbidly wished for this. Need I say more?
The second really touched me, not just because of the overall meaning of the card..but because I can relate to the kid that had to deal with instances like that. Kids know more than you might think... Also, a person commented on the postcard saying that the postcard gave them the idea to buy a pinata and invite friends to put their secrets in and 'beat the shit out of it', and read all the postcards aloud after.
Sterling, get ready---do I have any takers?

No comments:
Post a Comment