But I feel like I can only be creative with little sleep and too much caffeine coursing through my veins. "Sure, (you say) it's caffeine now..but what next?! Your tea infused with...(audible gasp) GRASS?!" Not of the lawn variety...
I'm making all too many spelling mistakes to care, but I feel a bit ashamed of myself--after all I am in a facebook group entitled: I judge you when you use poor grammar.
I'm a hypocrite. We've all thought it, I'm just reaffirming the fact..."factualizing", if you will. I think the prior sentence would be best said with monocle in hand and mustache on face-
maybe a slight British accent, for sophisticosity. (Newly formed word. Remember, you heard it here first.)
Post-it Notes are overlooked--one can grasp enough wisdom to encompass a lifetime, maybe two..if you pay attention, and read into absolutely everything they say: 

Sad note: I drink Rockstar energy drinks in hopes they will turn me into a rockstar, or maybe just have a shred of musical ability...
I know it won't actually turn me into a rockstar, but I feel cooler when I drink it--I'm playing right into the hands of those catchy advertisers. "The Man" strikes again.
Don't you worry, I will be fighting that all summer--think tea, surf, drinking tea on the surf, buying solely organic, and never washing my clothes.
On a COMPLETELY unrelated note: Happy day after Earth Day, try abstaining from styrofoam--it'll cut 400 years off the earth..and mama earth would be greatly appreciative!
(I think I'm too cool to label my posts...or maybe just not creative enough)

No comments:
Post a Comment