Saturday, October 11, 2008

Shellfish with tartar.


My mind is mad, and filled with thoughts that are probably...not the most condusive! That's why I attempt to fill the all too mindful trash, with people I don't know-- in a setting I'm not too familiar with.

A busy, and at many times increadibly self absorbed crowd. All of us believing our every action/thought/drink consumed under total speculation of those around...our adoring fans?

The small-ness of the world is something that has constantly been on my mind.

Now, this may not be on account of our selfish-ness-- but the technology which allows us to showcase our every characteristic- shading it in whatever light we want.

A false idealization, which (I believe) can be a serious downfall. Not only arewe believing our "shades"...we're making those around us fall into the same. Do I believe we can create ourselves to be who/ what we want to be? Yes.

But, I also believe that there are certain characteristics we choose to leave absent. Not that things/perspectives of humanity have changed...No...

Just that our fabrications are becoming larger-- more elaborate, to the point that we lose who we truly are and in the long run

Become quite disappointed.


We have/ find ourselves falling so short of the expectations we once held ourselves to.

Mind you, I'm not perfect, and have fallen into this terrible trap....I'm not asking everyone (or anyone for that matter) to change their 'selfish, inconsiderate, and fogged up ideas', just awareness.

When people begin texting in the middle of serious conversations -- taking themselves out of that relationship and...

what I'm attempting to say (and really not getting it out) is that we've loss our sense of social grace. Or maybe we're redefining it--


Okay enough of that talk, I'm boreing myself.

Election. I am sooo tired of it all..and cannot understand...


No talk of election, it's bombarding us enough-- last thing I need is to see much mention on this "blog".


My hands are aching to write, but I am terrified of not finding a replacement journal/thought keeper/notebook. I am too picky and have yet to find something right. If you happen to know, do tell me...call it a sanity plea.


Sorry about the boring post. I promise to be interesting next time....or fool you (and myself)into believing I am).

No comments: