
I sit, bum completely numb--doing what all of us are bound to do once we are bored with the presents we've aquired.
Stand up, sit down, shut up--do whatever I need to do to get off this pedestal with thoughts that I sometimes have the gall to believe are so unique in their origins.
No finger pointing towards anyone. Promise.
Just looking at my adventure through a different lense.

1 comment:
I love to read your blogs. You are creative with your words. Readers need to pay close attention to your words, or they might miss something important. I like that. I can re-read your blogs and learn something new each time. I miss you. Nothing is the same as being able to just be around you -- you have an energy that is so refreshing that the phone just can't capture. Someday soon, we will be crazy together again!
Post a Comment