Sunday, February 14, 2010

One's Enough.


Coffee
Chipped, but red.
Snow.


Ahh, snowy morning. Sitting with a cup of joe, and the New Yor Times open on my desktop.

Because being smart just goes with snow; since snow isn't necessarily my 'thing', I thought I'd fake smart.

I must say, life is good. The heart of it is, at least...which brings me to my next to-so-related-topic: John Mayer.
I was a huge fan, and would still like to be one but I cannot continue to ignore such terrible (flaunted) ideas..and outspoken prejudices (against women, namely).
So, Mr. Mayer...stop speaking, and play the guitar. Really, that's all we care about from you.

So, this is a busy season! I'm gearing up for an audition...school...and work. When I began telling people I was working and going to school full time, it always resulted in cringed faces. I didn't think it was so much of an undertaking, but now I see just what I'm taking on...and crave some waves to satiate this frustration.
But, I'll take working out--and swimming indoors for now.

Must have been a mermaid in a past life. Don't think about saying "But Alesha, mermaids aren't real"--NO. They are, I swear-- and I was one at some point. I'm sure you'll find that many Buddhist's will back me up.

Don't worry, despite these ramblings..I'm okay. I'm happy. The more and more I see life unfold, it becomes clear--if you can lay down at night and are happy with your own company..you're golden.
My company is great, and I am uncovering so many perspectives that cause me to question myself. Questioning without those awful 'guilted' undertones.

THAT is company I want to keep.

No comments: