Tuesday, February 21, 2006


Exciting things are happening. Which makes me excited, though it's not too hard to get me "giddy". Anyway, today I found out that one of my poems had been selected for the GPR, see..I told you! Exciting things!

Anyway, I wish I were a whole lot more interesting right now..though I can't say I am...but I was reminded of a certain poker party which Melissa and I hosted. I know it will happen again, actually it WILL happen again! This I know. :) While glancing at the picture a thought knocked and was polite, so I allowed it to come in. Adults try and tell you that smoking isn't the "cool" thing, but we all know it's a lie. In short: Melissa and I look like Bad A's. (You'd think that by smoking a cigar I'd be able to type out the whole "phrase".) I must admit, I'm still trying to work my way up to Fonzie level. This level, is one only few even embark, though I'm climbing the proverbial ladder, and as you can tell the cigars were evenly distributed...

Wow, you know I love Kansas...but with the conservative ideals...I can understand why some are notorious for the crazy things... ::cough:: Campbell Basement ::cough cough::

Geez, I need a cigar.

No comments: