Monday, July 10, 2006

One BIG decision to go..

I feel as if there are THOUSANDS of pounds weighing on me, and trying to hand it all over is proving difficult.

Why do I have such a problem handing my problems over? I know the end result will be glorious, but I have a road block---one that I'm not too sure I want to take away. I know wher I will go for a little, but deciding where I will be after that is whats killing me. Should I be selfish, or should I do what I know. Similarity, or giving myself some freedom for a couple months--things accomplished that need be....then returning to what I've known.

Oh, I just hate having to reveal it all. It will be done, and then there will be little to worry about.

All I ask is for prayer, and sanity.

THANKS! :)

No comments: