Monday, July 17, 2006

I am doing DIRASTICALLY better today. But I find in unknown times taking things day by day is the best medicine. (Besides talking to God about it all..) I know where I will be, and later? Later doesn't matter. The present is all I can ask for, and do anything with. What I've lost will be lost, and recounting each memory or posession will do nothing.

Clearing out. Thank God for that.

Work is going by, and the clients I work with are WONDERFUL. I learn something new from them each day. It's just a pity that the staff are drama monguls. Drama and I don't mix very well, and involving me in it is even worse.

My dad got a dog on Sunday, my little sister christened him 'Cinco'. I'm sure the fact that she is five has nothing to do with it. I have a story, but it's a bit disgusting and kept me up quite awhile afterward, last night. We got Cinco from the pound, and we all know just how clean they are. Anyway, last night I woke up and heard the dog crying..I then saw a black bug on the floor. I grabbed a napkin, and had my first up close experience with a tick. One I'm not too eager to reproduce. The only thing I could think of doing (having not dealt with a tick before) was 'squishing' it. (I can feel you cringe as I'm typing this) Well, I put my thumb and index finger around the bug---you can only guess what the end result was.

Dear Tick,
I am terribly sorry for robbing you of your bloodsucking life, but you had the last laugh in the end..didn't you? You little bugger. Lovely times, I'd hate to see it happen again.
Yours Truly,
The Squisher

No comments: