Two weeks from tomorrow will be the start of my sophmore year. All I can say is: its about time!
I have appreciated the time I have had back in 'The Valley of the Sun', but I am ready to be around my WONDERFUL Sterlingites.....not too sure about the name I just called them--but it's all in love--whatever it might be, or may potentially mean! I needed to be reminded of the caliber people Mesa has. :) Not that any of those are the people I choose to be around.
Cribs--I just got finished watching it. It seems as though the fanatic days of Nsync (that I am slightly embarassed of being a HUGE part of), allowed the band members SICKLY gigantic houses. One of which I saw today. The 'Fat-One' enjoys built-in passage ways, flat screens located in bathrooms and at pools--not to mention the personal drive-in. You know, I really am happy they are able to relax in complete luxury--while I am taking out loans for college, and then wil enjoy grad school, just to get past the 20,000 a year for the bachelors I'm working on. Thats it, I'm petitioning him. Them.
Since Nsync came into the conversation (be it one-sided), we've all heard the news. He came out. I'm not lying when I say my twelve year old self was dying...and in other related news--the sky is blue. Not green, as some of us believed. Was it really that suprising? The eyebrows were all too manicured--as was the look.
Moving will be a little bittersweet, I am a bit reluctant saying goodbye to my family. Especially my sisters, I never knew how much I appreciate them--until I left.
I am being beckoned--jumping through Rachel's hoop is efficient enough. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment