Sunday, December 17, 2006

Life Lessons from infamous 'Jigsaw'

Arizona is always a better imaginary place, each time I get here I am suprised by the lack of manners many (here) contribute---why am I eating cookies when I am not at all hungry? Argh.

Today I was able to spend time with a friend, and because of the time we spent together I (again) have faith in people. The faith is in knowing that not everyone is perfect, and friendships can be rekindled. Thank God for human imperfections, the world would lack interest. The day consisted of Christmas shopping, seeing 'lost' family members, old memories, and feelings of..strange familarity + variance. <---Not of the statistical nature!

Goodness, I'm content. Even in knowing there are many things I would like to change.

I'm content in knowing I cannot change anything.

Bring on the Holidays, and the frustration that comes along with it!

No comments: