Thursday, October 26, 2006

Random bursts of---something..

You know, I often find myself asking...well, myself, 'how in the heck did I get such a cool sister?'. I am still searching for the answer, but that kid really is great. All kids are, really. They're fearless, and have a faith we could only DREAM for. Too cool even for school, if you ask me. But you didn't ask me, and are just reading my thoughts---hahahaha. Squishy splinters. Hahaha. You had to read that. <--and that.

Anyway, I thought a picture like that might brighten up my day...maybe it will do something similar for you.

Today was a wonderfully blistery day. The kind best taken with tea and Frank Sinatra. Note to all Frank Sinatra swooners: I live in Sterling Kansas at Sterling College. You can best reach me in Evans Hall, second North. Is it horrible I don't even know my room number? Sorry about that. If I'm not there leave me a note, I'll be sure to get back to you.

Watched 'Me and You and Everyone We Know' last night, I really do love that movie.

Off to watch 'The Office', my life is full of thrills.

No comments: