
So, I took a 'sick day' Thursday....sometimes I think we all need days off, solely to keep sanity. 'Sanity day', 'Sick day'...whatever.
Valentines Day has become the topic of discussion, and I'm late on the bandwagon. How great is it? I love being cynical, or pretending to be (there truly isn't a cynical bone in my body) so my Valentine's Day stance was "what a commercial singles awareness day"...this year, I took a 'refined' step, and appreciated the people around me-- I don't believe we do that often. Romance? Eh. Love doesn't center around that, despite what society tells us.
Love takes all forms....not just romantic man-woman-hearts-roses-and rings. So enjoy those around you, and make them aware of it.
About the postcard: My roommate and I were talking at lunch last week, and she asked me if I would ever pretenf that 'if I finished eating something I didn't like--I would get a million dollars'...well I can't say that I ever have, but there is another one out there! :)

1 comment:
So true! :)
And you'e right about the whole "dreams" thing.I just wish that the bad ones weren't so bad. LOL
Post a Comment