Thursday, March 29, 2007

A dreary day in Sterling Kansas...



Never have I ever longed for a tornado to smash through Sterling--until now. Not for the need of destruction, but solely for the ability to get some much needed rest.

I am in learning theory, and can genuinely say that I cannot stand this class, and it has caused me to falter in other classes...thank goodness I'm not alone in this.

Postcard? Well it didn't show up when I attempted to post it, but it was titled "My Dreams Seem So Far Away" Ooh, I know it realtes to MANY right now. It seems that this semester has taken hold of quite a few, and has caused feelings of despair for the present. It seems to be so depressing to do tedious work that will in no way, shape, or form benefit you in the career one has been called to.

I'm tired and in need of sleep--I get back to you when I'm not Debbie Downer.

No comments: