Thursday, March 27, 2008

All fours, and mountains to boot.

Yes.
Actually, I just slip down stairs with an enormous amount of grace and a blasting of syllables--not to mention this ridiculously impressive 'sliding action' I pull off down the remainder.
Anyway, we're in exciting times. Really.
?
I believe it, but am having a hard time actually treating each moment as such. This time is fantastic, but I'm sure more so in retrospect.
The world is vast, and my heart is wanting to explore it all...all the possibilities and people, but one thing stands in my way--and I'm sure it's for good reason, as I'm probably not mature enough to deal with---I am not making a bit of sense.

I'll continue to do so.

The best ideas come in the solace of the night--and everything seems to make sense in the quiet morning hours.
One thing I've discovered, and been thinking about?


I am not a mountain, nor should I be sifted through. I am obvious..and honest.
I'm on my own search, and the peaks have become mounds-
crumbling under the prodding masses. Confusion and fright motivating each pick blow. Not a girl's best friend- a treasure myth

Pretend I'm behind a curtain, and pay no attention, reader! I make little sense, and the day is overcast. (As if that excuses my thought process)

No comments: