
Maybe this is something I've always been, but it seems that (perish the thought) I've become set in many ways.
I cannot seem to challenge my viewpoint/outlook.This worries me--if it's begun, where will the ingorance/arrogance end? It's not all down hill from here- I refuse to eat prunes, play serious shuffleboard, and be uber conservative. (I love you conservatives, believe me. My heart is just not directed there.)
Oooh, it may make sense to fill you in on why these thoughts are occuring: http://www.news.com.au/story/0,23599,23482682-401,00.html It's about a couple having a child, only it's the husband that's carrying.
Mad, mad. Don't get me wrong, everyone has a right to have children/family, but this is a new concept! I am all for tearing apart stereotypes..but this blew me out of the water.
Yes, the father was born a woman and I understand that. But, wow. The concept is--
Certainly different. How many husbands would be willing to carry a child, full term? Would you? Would I? Good question, Alesha. I don't know, and prefer not knowing. But, but if I were a man, would I choose to have a child, given the choice was plausible? NO, thanks for offering. I've been in a birthing room, and that is one place I would not want to be anywhere near if I wasn't 'official ice chip daughter'. (Though in this case, I'd be son right? Oh, I've confused myself. Lovely.)
Like I began, technology is crazy.
One acts: Fun, despite the short time frame which doesn't allow for much cast bonding--which is what makes it fun. (Apart from the ability of stepping outside yourself, and seeing things in a ficticious form...could I sound anymore new age? Eh. It's passion, not fault.)Maybe I'm not supposed to be challenged..? Oh. But I want to be, desprately.
Bitton's grew agitated after watching TCM, and wanted to emit confidence. But was discouraged after learning he would have a hard time stepping onto any form of public transportation once he was free. If only all things were as easy as those classic movies.
It's a trick, really. Let your thoughts come forth and not be stiffled, allow your heart to speak---without shame.
You scratch your head, I sleep.

No comments:
Post a Comment