Thursday, April 17, 2008

Three minutes of your life can be better spent elsewhere--


Funny how I find myself in the same place, writing for the same reasons..and allowing (as well as avoiding) the same types of papers which gnaw at my person.

WHY do I find it so difficult to plan ahead, and not be bogged down by last minute-all nighter-caffiene induced-rants?


The world may never know, Mr.Owl--but I do love the sound of rain on a glass window, and the soon to be smell of coffee...

After making said coffee, (and by making, I mean placing agua and grounds in their respective place--not taking a mule to Colombia and grinding my own beans) I realized just how lame my knowledge of coffee is...tea is so much easier, only knowledge required is steeping time...and that those with excessive amounts of sugar and milk have yet to aquire proper pallates... Note the snobbery with which I label new tea appreciators! Twas I who had to ask the proper amount of grounds placed in the coffee pot--! To be honest? I had no clue where the water went, safe to say my guess was correct and the room is filled with the scent of my...

right-doings..?

Which (thanks to my lack of sleep) brings me to a question thats been haunting me for a little over a week... could mary-jane/weed/hash/reefer-and the like be appreciated in tea form--which gives an entirely new definition to 'loose-leaf tea'.

Ahh, I am finally going crazy. BUT, I will say that after extensive research (ie: members of my 'I've put off the biofoudations paper and find myself in an entirely new frame of mind' study group have clued me in) Reefer Tea- is possible! Life's unanswerables, CAN be answered.
So, like I said a few posts before: new things and avenues are opening up.
I'm excited, and am thinking I should be a lot more nervous about them...but that feeling is difficult to muster, when there is so much affirmation and peace.
Right, Reader--be sure to check out this blog in about 3 months to see me eat my words.
Really, I will--and I expect you to hold me accountable.
Oh, do forgive me for wasting valuable minutes of our life...I think you should go out and do something GREAT. Like walk the stereotypical granny across the street, or save a dog/baby/old woman from a burning building...
Poor old women, they get the raw end of...
I'm not making ANY sense, I used the word 'twas' and allowed my unfiltered thoughts to be typed--which is my cue to leave.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Man! I mean; woman. I mean: you put the "womb" in woman! I love you and in turn realize how much I must also love myself! The apple doesn't fall far from the tree. Just ask Mary-Jane.