It's a love/hate relationship I have with my constantly transitional life. The love aspect I've grown to appreciate...maybe on account of the few responsibilities I have and the knowledege that soon responsibilities are about to pile.


But I'm okay in this moment, and this moment is really all that matters. I find it absolutely maddening that soon I'll be in Arizona and small things will change:
My "Recent Calls" list will change dramatically, and many of the people here in Sterling I'll never have communication with again.
It's unfortuante I am so apathetic concerning the latter-
New friends will be had and different experiences will occur, I trust that those I have built deep relationships with will continue to be present in my life.
Haha, Life. It's a mad, mad thing. An Ardent Adventure, thats for sure.
I am enjoying life's small luxuries: dove chocolate. If you've yet to experience dove, I'll fill you in on one of my favorite aspects of these small morsels of chocolatey goodness--the "Promises message", which is printed on the inside of the wrapper..think hershey's, only these make you want to comsume more chocolate, and have a way of taking away any chocolate guilt you may have. My message: Discover yourself. Yeah, I know pretty broad.
But it makes me feel better, causing me to believe this one chocolate inspired message was meant for Alesha, the confused and excited almost 20 something.
Lame, and silly--eh. Honest.
Ooh, learned that I am the epitome of the word I believed, and the (lit.)definition proves it: subordinates form to content, encourages freedom of treatment, emphasizes imagination, emotion, and introspection, and often celebrates nature, the ordinary person, and freedom of the spirit--also: imbued with or dominated by idealism, a desire for adventure.
One day I'll grow up and be realistic..
But that day is no time soon....and I am content.

2 comments:
Hey, hey you! I miss you! Buh bye.
hey, thanks for the comment.
and you should read my most recent post.
it's pretty funny, how it all worked out.
AND it makes me think of you because it was one of my attempts at GOING GREEN! :)
whenever you arrive at your grandparents' house/if you are already there, you will have something from me/you will soon receive something from me in the mail. so watch for that.
Post a Comment