(I think it's funny that I never "blog" anything when I have mad change happening-yet reflecting comes in still times. Never when change is occuring--only in times of "was".)
Humanity.
I'm coming to the wonderful realization that I hold those around me to terribly high expectations. This equates to an inner battle with myself.. which normally amounts to a large ball of irritation.
I have a hard time allowing people to be the humans they are, which is ridiculous as I know I am no better, and find it impassable to meet standards. That is something I must work on--as it's not fair to others, nor does it promote growth in relationships...
Which is what it's all about--why does inner conflict occur? Eh, I suppose it breaks monotony.
Cambric's on Monday's have the ability to put your entire day into perspective...I love them, and YES- if I could marry them/it/liquid/thing/tea/noun, I would. Also: enjoy St. Marks if you're in Denver--solid coffee and tea selections plus a great atmosphere--and who can beat sitting on church pews and enjoying the company around?!

It's fascinating to see how many times people ask me what ethnicity I am, here. Just a few minutes ago, I had someone ask me stating that "in Colorado everyone's white, so when I see someone else it make me wonder"...
I should just throw the next person off, by saying I'm Irish--but have a skin defect, which has scarred me both physically and emotionally.
It would be laughs, but also a mouthful--and I'd probably end up speaking in a British accent...
This brings me to my next unrelated point: I'm doing that accent so much I'm begining to think in it..particularly on the bike home from work. My comments are on the old houses that riddle my path..as well as the many sidewalk cracks which often results in "bugger it" through clenched teeth and hand tightening round handle bars...
(note: I've run into a Brit everyother day--and believe confidence has outworn the actual accent.)
Another note: I think it's interesting how Alice grew tired of her Wonderland so quickly.. she thought her true reality was ridiculous, but her dreams were not what they seemed to be--nothing was as it seemed..
which grew old..fast. And Bittons continued the trek--viewing nothing as he originally believed it was.

1 comment:
everyone is white in colorado? huh... maybe i'm color blind...
or those people are just totally blind.
Post a Comment