
I know I said I wouldn't do this, but...
Vote. Now.
I think I'll go right now and do my thing. You see, in Colorado.... they let you vote early.
They even host a great speaker, with 100,000 of your closest friends...
Ahh, the voting process. It's great, and although I'm unsure of our system--I still believe our voices can be heard..even in places that seem like conservative, one-canidate-will-landslide-win, I'm not pro-abortion...but believe in the death penalty, handing stupid people guns, and not allowing people to certificately show their love AREAS.
Ahh, you are an intelligent person..and your say/vote/connect-the-dots-line counts.
So do your thang, and go into one of those nicely private booths...and don't shut up.
I am Alesha Machuca not lamesauce, and I approve this message.

1 comment:
Well... Dear Alesha...
I do have to say I agree with you when you tell people not to shut up, but I'd go further and add that people must know where their votes are going to... and who's actually going to take those votes and pick the one who's going to run this country... It's very important for people to know that only VOTING won't do much, but VOTING and KNOWING the people who'll have the last word is even more important...
Post a Comment