"Those who find ugly meanings in beautiful things are corrupt without being charming. This is a fault. Those that find beautiful meanings in beautiful things are the cultivated. For these there is hope. They are the elect to whom beautiful things only mean Beauty. There is no such thing as a moral or immoral book. Books are well written, or badly written. That is all." -Oscar Wilde
It seems as if inspiration is plentiful. Whether it be in the walk/bike to work, colors I hardly knew of, or the brilliant words I hear/read everyday. The crisp air that fall brings seem to press art and innocence to the forefront of everyone's mind.
Conversation is an art we hardly consider, and something I've become determined to focus on.
This focus is not only on vocabulary.. but all that is said without.
Oh, and I'm learning Spanish...Castillian.
Once again I've found myself, it's amazing what can be lost when doubt sets in. I think each one of us needs that ephifany a few times in life. Otherwise, we'd have to ascribe to self help books...and the "fad revolutions", which could be found if you just took a moment to look outside the situation you're in.
(Jonas Brothers are on 'Musak' for the 4th time this shift...I think they've seen the end of their Beatles-esque Phenom)
Truly, I cannot believe the amount of people that look to an individual group for "the answers"...
It makes me sad to see so many people to very, very lost.
Must stop. Jonas Brothers bring back memories of squealing, not the best when typing.
(I feel magical, like a mermaid...)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment