Monday, September 21, 2009

Over and Out. Totally.


It's a slow realization.
There are just some people that will never be content. Though, in the begining I felt as if I were a large factor to individual's hatred, I now see that sometimes people are so angry and sad within they feel a scapegoat is their only option.
To be honest, and honest in the sense that I AM..not in the belief that honesty is black and white (if you believe this, I'm sorry for your emotional stunting).
I'm flattered.
Flattered, not only have I been given a whole lot of power in people's lives but it's allowed me to see how much of an impact my friendship has had...and is quite obviously missed. After all, how often do we go to such extremes over people we don't care much for?
There is absolutely no point.
Anyway, all I can say is that I have learned valuable lessons.. with the knowledge that not everybody wants to turn the other cheek, some are vindictive- which never allows them peace, even when what they aquire is had.
Though I refuse to allow this to make me bitter, just aware.

No comments: