Sunday, May 21, 2006

Annoying little Blonde Girl...


Being trapped in a house with two children under the age of eight wouldn't be that bad..until I had to condend with my most lovely 'stepsister'. I really love kids, but when it comes to a child who lies to me consistently, has an annoying voice, and ALWAYS is calling me 'Aleash-Aleash'--I have a hard time smiling at her. I hate to say that I can understand child abuse, when it comes to her, but I do. Mind you, those might be cute characteristics for a four year old..but this kid is seven The thing about her is the way in which she manipulates, it's amazingly obvious, even for a seven year old. Though I could just be giving myself (and my 5 year old sister) too much credit.

I really believe getting out of the house (via summer job) would be a healthy alternative for my sanity...and the step. I've taken the first step-application..Now we'll see.

Oh, I sure am going to Hell.

Thank you for flying Machuca Airlines, it is currently 102 degrees--and the temprature will only increase. We hope you enjoyed this post, and the complimentary peanuts.

No comments: