Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Unlike Kansas Pancakes...


First year in Kansas is almost over---YES!

Don't get me wrong, I love Sterling...but I'm ready to be back in Arizona where temperatures are consistently hot, and I can see Lauren skateboard. I think I have the coolest little sister ever...No joke. A five year old that skateboards (and is able to do everthing else, without another thought), I hope some of that will rub off on me this summer! It certainly is time to leave, with the knowledge of the enormous pile of papers and exams to study for all I can think of is getting away to the "Valley of the Sun". Never would I have thought I'd say I missed saguaros...darn.

About the postcard, actually increadibly revelant. Especially considering Froese's Human Social Context! Quite easy, thinking not required.

Another thing has really been on my mind--bubbles.
I'm DONE with all the Christian bubbles, and the completely closeminded thoughts. It really does make me feel sick at times, and I am SO thankful last chapel dealt with that. James Cole is splendid, to call the campus on precisely what we've been doing makes me want to "heel click". What makes me laugh, is to see those that point their finger...and think of the things Jesus would call the Pharisees on-- Pointing fingers at others, and holding others on laws. Forget relationships, make sure you do your daily devotional!

I think I need to be in a more liberal area, sad to say that the LDS suburb Mesa, is.

Give me 2 months, and I'll want Kansas back...despite the fact that not everything is flat here.

Thank God for concerts in Phoenix, and Hookah...I'm there.

No comments: