Inhale...Exhale. Delightful.I've been in Mesa just four days, and already I feel the need to get a job. Doing nothing of cosequence is NOT my idea of a good time. Though my friends have kept me busy--VERY busy!
Resolution was something I really needed, and thank GOD I recieved it. Only in His timing...but it was hard to wait for it. I guess it always is.
Could I get an AMEN? ^
It's funny how others 'secrets' can convey so many of your own. We seem to believe that we are such 'individuals', I don't believe we are. Though, I'm sure it might be on account of the melancholy feeling I am suffering from. You'd think having green eye shadow covering my eyes--and 1980's looking hair (thanks to my wonderful sister) would get me out of this 'funk'. Alas, it does not.
Is it wrong that I find a friend of my Father's attractive? Granted, he IS in his mid twenties...and married. I don't care, I can appreciate him all I want. :)
There is so much to talk about, but I find myself at a loss for words--and time. Until a later date, my pretty!

No comments:
Post a Comment