Thursday, February 26, 2009

The Body Code.

The upswing is on..
I can FEEL it.

Another thought: I love seeing people living the way they want to live. Not hurting others, not disrupting the flow of life--just going along, making vibrations.. which don't take away from the flow, but add a new depth to the waters.
I'm talking in code, I know. Not so much code..but emotions.
I think thats how we should write, expressing thoughts and feelings in their purest form.

Others will understand, and if they don't..
I'm sure the world will end, as we should all know everyone's exact thought-feeling-and-not-so-proud-moment.

I saw a dead body, and touched it. There is a certain peace about death-- strange..and more natural then one would think.
Oh, I didn't just find the body- it was in a mortuary.

It was cold and felt normal besides that.

Okay, must go. Damn Target.

No comments: