Tuesday, March 10, 2009

And now a message from our partners-


Each entry I write, though I attempt to keep my thoughts unfiltered, is written with the knowledge that people I know are reading it. You'd think I'd be aware uh, hello the blog has MY name as the URL that people I'm intimately antiquated with..and those I wish would fade into the back ground are reading these words.

And it has been affecting this blog's contents. What I write, what I want everyone to see, and who I want people to see me as: the backstabber, social butterfly, irritating older sister, or the girl: carefree-born-in-the-wrong-generation.

So this is me taking the blog back, unafraid of the contents I may publish-
Life is too short, and if you-- my dear reader-- are offended or frustrated place your mouse on that cute little back arrow, or comment.

So, look forward to me. I hesitate with that sentence, yet if you're here? You're interested.

No comments: