Little by little life makes these lovely epiphanies, allowing me to draw conclusions..experiencing life personally.
I don't have it all together, nor do I believe the perspective of one can be justified as a formula for all.
Woah. Casting all judgement aside? What a concept! It's funny, those who adamantly declare their lack of judgement...I've found to be the most hypocritical.
Not to say I'm not a hypocrite, because each one of us is in some facet or another, it's just one of those brilliant fountain swelling light beaming conclusions the world has so kindly impressed upon me.
RECAP: I'm a hypocrite. You're a hypocrite. How about ending the finger pointing, and see that we're all in the wrong in a different sense- without hierarchies.
And now something different:
A few days ago I was doing laundry.. well, a lot of laundry. For some reason I can't come to the conclusion that this arduous task wouldn't be so if I wouldn't wait until all I have to wear is those terrible light wash jeans and shirt (which lost it's shape long ago, and really should have been discarded months before)-
Yet I still found myself doing "group laundry" and condemning myself for hours of timed cycles. I am slightly irritated by my use of "myself" twice in the same sentence. I digress. The strangest feeling came over me as I watched boy clothes intermingle with my own-
I was weirded out, so much so that I ate away my issues through too many truffled chocolates and fell into the lives of Samantha, Carrie, Charlotte, and Miranda. It's become an addiction, one that I am not so closeted in..unfortunately.
I would love to continue this entry, but it would go against my belief of long-winded entries. Bottom line: if you can't get to the point in one paragraph you shouldn't be posting using online means. Write a damn email, because nobody has the patience to sift through pages of your philosophy and terrible writing.

Told you I'd be honest.

No comments:
Post a Comment