Those were the words I sang to the begining of "All you need is love"--
For the longest time, it's what I believed the lyrics were. Though it WAS a tad strange a song with such a passionate meaning began with such mundane words.
But I continued to sing those lyrics, laughing it off without a second thought..because that is what I discerned them to be.
I never thought about questioning it, because in those lyrics I found blah entertaining, and easy- then, after much embarassment, (and movie watching) I learned the real lyrics: love, love, love.
Funny. I'd love to draw conclusions and make many analogies, but I don't feel like it.
Sloth, at it's finest.
I'd like to think that you, dear reader, have thought of times that you have been entirely off the mark...and were humbled.
I'm talking truly humbled, not the word we mearly throw around because it makes us feel and look better..the feeling.
Anyway, I am off.
And you know what? I'm still feeling yellow with an upswing on the side.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment