
When we remember we are all mad, the mysteries disappear and life stands explained.- Mark Twain
I write with the sounds of Ella and Billie filling the room..and I'd not have it any other way.
My stomach wants nothing more than a chai with unhealthy soy milk..
It's difficult seeing life and the world for what it is--and what it's become. Sometimes I think I'd much prefer to stay oblivious, and sequestered from the rest of the population..living life and experiencing things the way I choose, rather than allow dictation to mill about.
Thats when I laugh at my absurdity, and trust that living and experiencing is just not possible when you live in a reality created by yourself.
It's not reality. It becomes a sad existence, one that I've learned to notice on people.
Life is mad...it reminds me of the exchange between Alice and the Cheshire cat, 'But I don't want to go among mad people,' said Alice. 'Oh, you can't help that,' said the cat. 'We're all mad here.'
I'm absolutely certain of this, and that those who will never come to that conclusion have desperate..and dreadfully boring lives.
Little by little, I find that I am just NOT okay with that existence.. or the word existence for that matter. I am determined to live without just existing.
It may seem like a relatively simple and easy concept to come by, but I assure you until you're tested with existing, live is not truly known.
Oooh. Ray Charles, he's one hot cat. [insert outdated comeback here]
I encourage you to embrace your inner madness, and live...
Question everything, and take nothing at face value- as little is what it seems to be.

1 comment:
This blog makes me smile & long to do the same. To live. And to stop trying to live, but just let life happen.
I am mad... I am a crazy batch and the whole world is going to see it.
Post a Comment