Spring Break is over...
It's over....
URGH. Well, Sterling greeted me just fine once I came back. It has a funny little way of knocking me into perspective. I've memorized 1/3 of my lines, need to BUCKLE DOWN on my classes...and prepare to live off the sping break fat I've accumulated.
Oh yes, I'm ready for this year to be over.
Don't get me wrong, I love Sterling and all the wonderful people I've come to meet--but I'm ready to be back home. Disenchanted, you might say? You'd be right on it! I think the terrible circumstances that drove me from Arizona have become something I laugh at now...and I'm ready to laugh quite a bit.
The easy part is being done with it, now it's time for the hard work---keeping up with it all. Staying on top of things, and keeping the focus right where it SHOULD be...
My work certainly is cut out for me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment