Sunday, March 05, 2006

Tear Down: Complete

Sunday after production week. What a nice feeling it's become! The set was massive, and thoughts of strike were until 4:ooAM. In realtity: 1:30! The cast, crew, director, musicians---all worked harmoniously (though some had an easy time of it) together. Though, the hardest part of last night were the seniors. Off stage right before curtain call, sniffs were all too audible---sitting on headset, I could feel their pain. It was reminicent of last year, unknowing...and not wanting to leave the people (and place) that you worked alongside for four years. I can't even think about it.

TOPIC CHANGE.
It's 3:40, and I've yet to get dressed...thank you weekend! Having reminders of people from a not too distant past, and being completely fine with where you are. It's an amazing feeling. God's grace is sufficient! Monday the whistle blows, and "You Can't Take it With You" comes out of the starting gate. Keep rooting, we'll all hope it comes out first.

No comments: