Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Yes. Yes, it IS all YOUR fault.

Just now I was reminded of a scene in "Rent a Kid", in that scene the girl pictured believes everything is her fault, ruining the chance of having a famliy for herself and brothers.
Ahh, that was nice. "It's all my fault", it became somewhat of a joke in my famliy.


Anyway, yesterday an applicant for the psychology position at Sterling presented a presentation (Slide show and all!), I was one of 3 students that attended. But the strange thing was sitting among many of the most respected, intellectual, talented beyond belief professors at Sterling. It was almost as if we were equals for one moment, which doesn't happen much during instruction, or direction. Surreal, but hey, for one moment I was just another face in that class....with the likes of Gannon and Froese? I'll take my chances, even for just 45 minutes.

The Costume Shop is beckoning, I must try on some sweet (and what I've been told VERY yellow) costumes!

No comments: