Wednesday, March 01, 2006

10...11..NO. Numero 12.

It's only my second day being a part of Sterling's spring production, "Twelfth Night"...I'm already dead. Though, it could be the allergy medication talking--drowsiness ahoy! I'm assistant stage manager to the lovely Jean Bosch, which is a gift within itself.

The only thing that has me worried is the fact that I'm in the next show, with 18 credit hours. Overwhelming? Oh yes. The costuming will be fantastic, with Meagan in charge...there is little to NOT be fantastic. Give me a tutu, and I'll be happy. Megan "G" was teaching me the "dying swan", which (unbenounced to me) is a ballet move that my character does in the next show. All I can say is, it will be a good time!

Lent has begun, and I can already see the difficulty in ridding myself of gossip when in the theatre! That IS the point though, giving up a difficult daily (especially in small towns) bit on nonsense...easy isn't worth it.

I must be off, sleep is key..along with some good oatmeal!

No comments: